About Ribler

RIBLER GMBH Stuttgart
Ribler was founded 1957 from Hans Ribler as a trading house for office materials and machines.
Franz Josef Landen employed at Ribler since 1969 as a mechanist before he bought this company 1985.
Now Ribler GmbH manufactured special machines and trades with some machines for the paper industry up to today all over Germany.
1993, Franz Landen developed the so-called RepKover technology for special lay flat bindings. In the following years he developed the first environmental friendly perfect bookbinding machine, without energy consumption and went with this new binder during end of the nineties into the market.
Today Ribler concentrates on Research & Development of new special adhesives for many fields, for example paper, glass, plastic and carton.